Monday, July 28, 2008

More shorties finished, more started

I finished Happy Vegan's other peace fleece shorties at the cabin and snapped one single pic before my camera died.

I also started a pair of shorties for Diane of Doodlebunz. I have finished the waitband and begun the rise on them.

I have also decided to devote Sunday as a day to knit for my girls and not work on anything else. I have a bazillion projects I want to get done for them especially for winter. I have had some sweet yellow and pink yarn waiting to be done up into a soaker for Allie and since summer is more than halfway done I thought I'd better hurry. So I started it this week and it is almost finished, it should be done the coming Sunday, yeah!

I tried one more venture in the world of yarn, I tried dying with acid dyes. The yarn is drying and I will post pics later. I am liking how it turned out, we'll see once it is reskeined.

No comments: