Friday, October 24, 2008

More Updates!

Until I figure out how to permanently add the updates onto the side of my blog (help anyone?) I will be posting them here.

Road2Healthy- Halfway through body
Dena1313- 1 leg finished
Brianne- vest shipped
Caitlyn's mommy- cast on


Dyeing

Lori- one colorway completed, one almost done
Kestlyn- 4 scrappies completed
Jeanie- yarn is drying
Celticknot- waiting to hear yarn type
stephaniey- zebra finished, winding yarn for 8 oz.
EmilyEva- waiting for colorway choices
Katzmark- waiting to receive yarn
Gizmo- first colorway dyed and drying
Stacey- waiting to receive new shipment of yarn


We had a great time on vacation but I know it has set my customs back a bit. Thanks for all your patience. I plan to spend the weekend dyeing and knitting!

No comments: