Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lots of Works in Progress!

Wow things have been crazy around here! I'm back to my full time job teaching kindergarten and trying to juggle kids, housework, work and my wahm business keeps me busy, but I love them all (well except the housework) Anyway here are updates!

Here are a pair of custom longies that I custom dyed the yarn for. The yarn is named after the mamas daughter, Mia Bella. It is one of my favorite colorways that I've done so far and it is done to match some cute dresses. I can't wait to see the whole thing together and it is knitting up nicely so far. I would also love to know where to get such cute dresses! (wink, wink)

I might have to make a similar pair for my own little girls.





Here is a WIP in a droolworthy autumn colorway by midnight spectrum on bfl. This yarn has turned me into a yarn snob, I'm in love with bfl! It is so soft, yet strong, just amazing to work with! I'm in the process of splitting for the legs on these so they look a bit wonky.





The black cherry longies are finished and ready to ship they turned out super cute! I hope their new owner loves them!



Unfortunately I am having camera trouble and wasn't able to get pics of my other two WIPs, a vest for a little boy in some awesome autumn colors, and a pair of preemie longies that I need to get cracking on before their owner gets home from the hospital!

Thanks to all the mamas that I'm working with right now for your patience! I'm really lucky to have such awesome customers, I love knitting for you all :)

1 comment:

Diane, DB Impressions said...

They look AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see them in person, and I'm dying to see the fall colorway knit up too. :D Thank you!!!!