Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

I can't believe it is December here, it was 60 degrees today, that is unheard of in Utah. I am grateful though because it means much faster drying time for my yarn! We got our new stove last week and I am finally getting caught up, if only my cestari order would get here... hopefully tomorrow.

I think I am going to close down to dyeing customs until January just so I can get a jump on my knitting customs. I've been working hard on Rachel's Savanna Life longies and they've been giving me quite a headache. The body turned out beautifully but the legs were pooling terribly so I frogged them 3 times and finally they are turning out nicely. I am almost to the cuff on the second leg and will take them to work with me tomorrow to finish during lunch. I enjoy seeing the reaction of those I work with, they just can't quite grasp the concept of longies, but I think I am winning them over.

I know I still have a lot of you out there waiting for me to finish your orders, I am working feverishly and hope to have most items out to you before Christmas so I can spend Christmas break knitting for my own kiddos.

2 comments:

Rambling Rachel said...

Sorry the pants are causing trouble! But I'm looking forward to seeing them. No problem on the wait. Can you post pictures before sending them? I'm excited to see them!

Diane, DB Impressions said...

I'm so glad you were able to get your new range....we actually had a similar problem about 3 weeks ago, except the element went bad on ours and couldn't be replaced. It surely did cause a commotion as it went bad though! - Diane