Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let the countdown begin!

Ahh the Christmas season is here! And it is going by way too fast! I can't believe we only have 2 weeks until Christmas and I am far from ready. The cold weather is here and we are supposed to get a huge snowstorm this weekend. Perfect because I am going to spend it knitting away! Here are a couple of finished projects. First longies in 'Savanna Life' dyed by me to match a goodmama in the Savanna Life print.


Also some yarn I did that was a whoops. I dyed up a second skein for a customer in my jungle rainbow colorway, but it turned out lighter, and voila, a new colorway. I am going to call it spring rainbow.





And finally a hudson hat I finished that is on its way to a new home tomorrow!




1 comment:

Christia said...

Amy,
I LOVE that Hudson and the Spring Rainbow is gorgeous! :)